Xolo Go supports freelancers and solopreneurs offering professional services. Software developers, IT experts, business consultants, marketing and sale gurus, designers, writers, and translators — to name just a few.
We can't yet support businesses who fall under any of the following categories:
- Sale of digital goods/services (supported with Xolo Leap)
- Buying and selling of physical goods (including drop-shipping and Amazon FBA)
- Activities that require a license: financial services, travel agencies, gambling, etc.
- Companies involved in the cryptocurrency space
- Ventures currently raising funding through ICOs (Initial Coin Offerings)
Xolo's products aren't a good fit for two distinct types of people:
- Anyone looking for ways to avoid paying taxes
- Anyone who holds any lingering nostalgia for the bureaucratic status quo. Usually found happily spending hoursin long lines waiting to have an obscure form stamped by a governemnt official who stopped caring 20 years ago.
Surprisingly simple! We'll ask you a few questions about your business to make sure Xolo is a good fit. We'll also verify your identity with the help of our partners at Veriff. You'll need a valid photo ID and a working camera for this step. Learn more about the identity verification process
When providing a service to a foreign company, it is necessary to comply with two sets of legislation: Brazil's and the country where the client company is located. (We know this sounds difficult and stressful, but making freelancer bureaucracy easier and less stressful is (literally why we exist.)
From the Brazilian side, they need to register a company with a CNPJ, which can be either a MEI or SIMPLES. Did you know that if they have a registered company you pay less taxes than if they declare your income as a natural person?
In exchange for our services we charge a flat-rate fee of 5% plus a 0.9% processing fee whenever you withdraw funds to your personal bank account. We also charge a 5% fee and 0.9% processing fee on any business-related purchases that you expense through your Xolo Go dashboard. But there are no subscriptions, long-term contracts, or surprise fees.
The TL;DR explanation? We only get paid when you get paid.